In 2021, prominent DeFi ecosystems recognized some popular names: Solana, Binance Smart Chain, Near Protocol. And now, we are building BHOLDUS to become a new trustworthy and powerful ecosystem. BHOLDUS is a blockchain dedicated to decentralized financial (DeFi) applications and non-fungible tokens (NFTs). With a transaction speed of up to 3000 transactions a second (tps), and up to 10,000 tps in the future, BHOLDUS does not only aim to reduce the risk of errors, but also allows smart features dedicated to the perfection of financial services by leveraging the unique features of blockchain.
BHOLDUS is developed from blockchain platform, decentralized exchanges web3.0 and polkadot substrate to provide a solution to system infrastructure. In addition to its native token (BHO), the BHOLDUS blockchain can issue other on-demand assets for different business purposes and use cases. Network users and developers can also build smart contracts on the BHOLDUS blockchain. As a substrate-based blockchain supporting WebAssembly (Wasm), any contract language can be converted into Wasm smart contracts. Bholdus blockchain utilizes advanced technology to overcome barriers arisen from differences in the language, culture, and origin.
Bholdus DeFi ecosystem is comprised of the following essentials:
▪ Black Hole pool: Revolving & Continuous Liquidity. Businesses will have the opportunity to access DeFi financing using digitized and audited real-world assets. They do this by tokenizing their financial products into NFTs and using these NFTs in addition to the collateral in their Black Hole Pool.
▪ DEX APP multi-chain: Bholdus DEX provides a multi-chain (multi-chain) decentralized financial blockchain platform that connects to multiple digital asset sources and integrates with other Blockchain networks such as BEP-20 of Binance Smart Chain, Ethereum’s ERC-20, Tron’s TRC-20, Polkadot… Thus, customers only need to trade on a single DEX platform and still be able to trade between different networks instead of searching between many other DEX exchanges as before.
- Bhodus DEX will launch an APP that comes with a simple and usable interface; DEX APP will help users freely trade without worries of mistaken actions leading to loss of assets which often happen on current DEX exchanges.
- With cross-chain and multi-chain features, the liquidity of Bholdus DEX will be higher than other DEX exchanges, helping users achieve the highest profit without price slippage.
▪ Bholdus Blockchain — a private network of Bholdus, with the top transaction throughput with the lowest transaction fees. Transaction speed and transaction fees are always major concerns to evaluate a Blockchain project. With Bholdus, the network speed can be scaled up to 10,000 transactions per second (TPS), and the network fee is maintained at the cheapest fee for users.
▪ DEX multi-chain: Bholdus DEX provides a multi-chain decentralized financial blockchain platform, connects to a variety of digital assets and integrates with other Blockchain networks such as Binance Smart Chain’s BEP-20, Ethereum’s ERC-20, Tron’s TRC-20, Polkadot… As a result, customers only need to trade on a single DEX platform and still be able to trade between different networks, instead of having to swap between different DEXs as before.
▪ Software Wallet Bholdus: Software Wallet supports users to store their Crypto assets on it. Handy, secure, and safe. With Bholdus Wallet, users will no longer worry about stolen property or personal information by hackers. Bholdus Wallet aims to bring users the best and safest experience, while maintaining connection to all DEX trading platforms and the ability to store any cryptocurrency.
▪ Bholdus token (BHO): Bholdus token (BHO) is a digital asset and represents the capitalization of the Bholdus project. Participants use BHO to pay transaction fees to the network, for Bholdus DEX, or to stake as validators in Bholdus governance. The total supply of BHO tokens (10 billion BHO) will be entered into the Bholdus Blockchain network at the time of Mainnet opening.
▪ DAO: Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO) uses BHO token to vote on the governance rules of the Bholdus system. For example: If users using the Bholdus network think that the network fees are too high and need to be reduced, all users can use BHO to cast their votes.
▪ Staking: As a process of depositing savings through the form of Staking, BHO is locked according to the terms, and the user can receive interest every day. The average rate of return is 10%/year.
▪ Lending: Lending is possible right on the Bholdus network chain with a variety of digital assets, loans are managed by smart contracts without the need for intermediaries.
▪ Tokenization: Capital for projects is raised through the form of tokenization
More products will soon be announced. Follow us for Bholdus’s latest updates.